Robotic Joint Replacement
Each patient is unique, and can experience joint pain for different reasons. It’s important to talk to us about the reason for your joint pain so you can understand the treatment options available to you. Pain from arthritis and joint degeneration can be constant or come and go, occur with movement or after a period of rest, or be located in one spot or many parts of the body. It is common for patients to try medication and other conservative treatments to treat their hip or knee pain. If you haven’t experienced adequate relief with those treatment options, you may be a candidate for Mako® Total Hip, Total Knee or Partial Knee replacement, which may provide you with relief from your joint pain.
Click on the below links for more information.
- Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Technology
- Mako Robotic Total Knee Replacement
- Mako Robotic Partial Knee Replacement
- Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Technology for Total Hip Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement - Direct Anterior Approach
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement - Direct Superior Approach
- Mako Total Hip Replacement Animation Video
- Mako Total Knee Replacement Animation Video
What We Treat